Social media community engagement guidelines
Thank you for joining the Holcim community. Please read these guidelines designed to keep our followers and friends safe online.
Holcim is responsible for protecting and maintaining the integrity of this community. While we actively encourage this community to get involved by posting, commenting and taking part in discussions, we do have some basic rules.
Holcim will remove content if it:
- is obscene or disrespectful
- is irrelevant to the aims of the Holcim community
- is irrelevant to the original post
- is judged to be spam
- is abusive or threatening to the Holcim community or individuals within it
- distributes false and/or misleading information
- advertises or promotes products and/or services
- repeatedly posts the same information