|1888||Beginning of the company's involvement in the New Zealand building industry, when the Milburn Lime and Cement Company was incorporated in Otago.|
|1958||New Zealand Cement Company commenced operating a new cement plant at Westport to meet growing demand for cement.|
|1963||Milburn and New Zealand Cement Company merged to form New Zealand Cement Holding Ltd.|
|1971||Holcim (then known as Holderbank), a Swiss company, bought 42% of New Zealand Cement Holdings Ltd.|
|1980s||Company diversified into concrete operations, including a JV with Allied Concrete.|
|1988||Company celebrated 100 years of operations and changed its name to Milburn New Zealand Ltd.|
|1999||Holcim moved to 100% ownership.|
|2002||The name Holcim (New Zealand) Ltd was adopted and the company rebranded throughout New Zealand.|
Holcim merged with Lafarge to form the world leader in the building materials industry.
Holcim New Zealand became part of the regional Holcim Australia and New Zealand business.
Lime manufacturing business sold.
New cement terminal opened in Timaru.
New Cement terminal opened in Auckland.
Westport Cement Plant Closed.