Not only is it important for us to select the right people, it is also critical for potential new employees to gain an overview of our business to ensure we are the right fit for them.
- All current vacancies are advertised on the Holcim website as well as in relevant print media and/or recruitment websites
- You can use our online application form to apply for those vacancies that match your skills & interests, or send an application by email to the address shown on the vacancy
- To apply online you are required to enter your personal details and attach a CV
- If there are currently no vacancies suitable for you, you can register your interest for future opportunities using our online form.
Responding to your application
- Once you've successfully submitted your application, you'll receive a system generated confirmation email
- We aim to respond to all applications for advertised vacancies within 10 working days. If you have not heard back from us within three weeks, please email:
- If we believe your skills and experience look suitable for a current vacancy, we will contact you to arrange an interview.
- We take a structured, fair and behaviour based approach to selection
- The philosophy behind our selection process is that past performance predicts future performance. In an interview you will be asked for specific examples of past behaviour that we believe is critical for success both within our organisation and for the position you're seeking
- Depending on the level of position you may be required to attend a number of interviews and complete psychometric testing (to assess your abilities, attitudes and personality traits).
- If you are short-listed for a position, you'll be required to provide at least two referees for us to contact.
Pre-employment Medical and Drug test
- Prior to confirming employment you will be required to complete a pre-employment medical and drug test arranged and paid for by Holcim.
Offer of Employment
- If you are successful, you will receive a verbal offer and written employment agreement, which you can review and seek independent feedback on.